An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut, would like to get to know you.
Armut is the leading home services marketplace in Turkey with almost 200.000 professionals, 1.3m customers & 70+% annual revenue growth. Our strength is rooted in our proprietary matching & pricing algorithm and our unwavering focus on the customer.
Armut has so far raised $4.2 million and is one of the fastest growing and most award-winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Armut will give you the freedom to explore, experiment and innovate. We believe in the power of ownership. Ours is a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. We expect you to share our enthusiasm for our mission to disrupt the local service marketplace.
We’re looking for an iOS Developer to join our team.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- University degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of related experience in iOS development;
- Excellent command of English;
- Programming experience in Objective-C, Swift and deep understanding of iOS;
- Familiarity with AWS, Git and Agile concepts.
- Collaborate closely with the mobile engineering team to define, design new features;
- Develop prototypes quickly to validate interactions and prove product designs;
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems;
- Ensure that every user has a great experience when using one of our products.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.