An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Armut’s service providers – our movers, architects, painters, electricians, photographers, web designers and many more, complete hundreds of projects across Turkey everyday. By driving growth in this service provider network, our Sales team has become central to the success of our business. This is an amazing hands-on opportunity for self-starters looking to be a part of one of the most exciting startups around.
- College degree;
- Minimum 1-2 year of tele-sales, field sales and/or network marketing experience;
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivation;
- An always-can- do attitude who is a self-starter enjoying hands-on work;
- Proven track record of creative thinking and ability to convince a variety of audiences.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Motivated by working towards predetermined goals.
- Acquire only the highest quality providers through evaluating a pre-selected group of high potential provider profiles, setting up phone interviews and leading onboarding sessions;
- Seek, test, and evaluate new methodologies to ensure your assigned providers quote, win and deliver more high quality jobs;
- Understand and continually improve the acquisition funnel;
- Collaborate with operations, marketing and product teams and share insights to increase conversion and quality.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.