An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to join our Infrastructure Team who passionately love their work.
.Net Core & .Net framework
Angular & Angular Universal
Redis, Elasticsearch & DynamoDB, MSSQL
For more information please check out:
One Day at Armut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhknzwJVg48
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, master is a plus;
- Excellent command of English;
- 1-3 years of overall software development experience;
- Experience with building scalable backend infrastructure using .NET or NodeJS;
- Experience in AWS, Docker and CI/CD best practices;
- Familiarity with Software Development process.(Scrum,Kanban);
- Experience in building successful consumer applications.
- Design, implement and maintain our Infrastructure that power our Armut products (Web,Mobile, API and Microservices);
- Have a great opportunity to gain experience of our CI/CD and DevOps process;
- Ensure that every user has a great experience when using one of our products.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.